Friday, February 2, 2018

Mouse

I found this post today. I laughed and laughed. Jorja used to NEVER talk outside of our house. She was my loudest child once we were home, but away from home she was silent. Times have sure changed!
Mike bought a tv today to replace our one downstairs that broke a long time ago. We went out to eat at Outback before we picked it up. We had a gift certificate that we hadn't used. Lunch was so yummy and a great way to celebrate Groundhog Day! The tv looks great. I guess I should have taken a picture of that!

Stockton and Jorja went to see Jumanji with Gavin, Gavin's girlfriend and his family. Jorja had open gym, but I let her skip it. She won't be able to hang out with Stockton much longer. If Stockton wasn't going I would have convinced Jorja to go to softball. I hope she doesn't regret skipping today. Stockton and Jorja have worked so hard the past few weeks. It's nice for them to have a chance ton relax.

Mike, Preston and I played two games of Pandemic Legacy Season 2. We lost both games. Ahhhh! Now we have lost three in a row! If we lose the next game we have to open up a box. We will probably be severely penalized for that when we finally finish. Hopefully it won't come to that. Preston was so tired after the second game that he wanted to go straight to bed. That doesn't happen very often.

No comments: