Monday, February 5, 2018

Hunchback

Mike, Jorja and I went to opening night of Hunchback of Notre Dame at the new Hale Center Theater. It was opening night, so that was pretty cool. The set was absolutely amazing. I LOVED the bells. I wish I had taken a picture. Actually I didn't get any pictures today. Quasimodo did the best. Jorja spent most of the play with her head on Mike's shoulder. It was cute. She liked it, but she was a little sad today. I'm not sure what happened at school, but she is struggling. I know she feels like she has no friends and no one likes her. That is absolutely crazy. Still, it's how she feels. She just doesn't know how amazing she is.

I sent Stockton and Gavin to diving without Preston. He has a nasty cough. I didn't like the thought of him being in cold water. After they left he asked if I would tuck him in bed. He stayed there for over an hour. I'm thinking it was a good call to have him skip. I hope the cough goes away soon. Those things can hang on forever! Preston was in bed asleep by the time we got home from the play. Stockton stayed up late. Past midnight. Good thing he doesn't have SLCC tomorrow!

No comments: