Thursday, December 14, 2017

Live Stream

My dad and I went to watch Bubs ref a varsity girls basketball game at Corner Canyon, Skyline vs. Riverton. The game was also live streamed, so Mike and John were watching it as well. They would make comments on our group chat while we were there. They could see my dad and I, so that was pretty fun. I stopped by Matt and Sam's when I dropped my dad off. Sam picked me up a few things from Covenant for when I'm in charge of the 12 Days of Christmas. She can get them for half price, so that is nice. I got the 4th day ready and passed out. It is, "On the 4th day of Christmas my neighbors gave to me 4 CUPS OF COCOA." I got mugs with four packets of hot chocolate stuffed in them. I also gave them an "Away in a Manger" book Sam got for me. Turned out pretty cute.

No comments: