Sunday, December 24, 2017

Idaho For Christmas

This morning we got all packed to head to Idaho. We went to the 9:00 church in our ward building. We actually skipped out right after we took the sacrament. Jorja did see her seminary teacher there. Her teacher just had a baby. I don't think she recognized Jorja.
Stockton in his Crambone shirt
We finally hit the road and headed to my aunt's house in Idaho Falls! Our car was stuffed! Jorja had my phone for awhile. She started making a 'Vlog'. It was funny. I tried to upload it, but the file was too big.
Jorja & Stockton
 Stockton & Maysen
Jorja & Preston
We made it to Christmas Eve dinner at the Fuller's. I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't take any pictures of my family that I dearly love and rarely see. I spent most of my time talking to Brooke! Yay! So fun to be with her! One day we will have to make it up to Coeur d'Alene and visit them.

Jorja drove most of the way from Idaho Falls to the cabin. I had a blanket over my head for most of the time. It was so dark. The roads are narrow and curvy. Luckily they weren't icy. Mike is a trouper. Jorja did great though. We got up to the cabin around 7:00. I LOVE it here! I'm glad my kids love it too. Bubs and his family are here as well. Jorja and Preston played Forbidden Island with Bubs. Jorja also played DVD Clue. Lincoln wanted a birthday buddy picture. Lincoln was born on Jorja's 3rd birthday.
Lincoln & Jorja
I forced the kids to go to bed after midnight. Stockton, Jorja and Preston all picked the bunkbed in the lava room. I was surprised none of them wanted a bed with Maysen. Mike and I brought up headed mattresses for four of the beds. It was so cozy!

No comments: