Saturday, October 7, 2017

Kristin Chenoweth

Jorja had a long day today. She finished her softball tournament, and her softball season. Her first game was pretty early and it was cold! Mike and I took Jorja to Dunkin Donuts during her break between games. The temperature was much better for her second game. I love how much Jorja has improved. Her catchers stance is amazing. Look how flat footed she is. I can't believe she finds this comfortable. She can stay like that for a long time. Her legs are pretty strong.
Jorja
I like this one. Jorja's catcher stance and lovely catch by Raina in left field.
Evan and Hailey came over this afternoon. Evan was here first, then the other people they invited said they could not come. I made Jorja, Evan and Preston watch a Chinese soap opera while they waited for Hailey. I watched it with them. I had no idea what was going on, but I did not fall asleep. How can I stay awake through this and not be able to stay awake during any other movie in existence? Just kidding . . . but I do fall asleep a lot. The show was about 45 minutes, and Hailey watched the last bit with them. Mike and I went to see Kristin Chenoweth down in Provo. I let Evan and Hailey stay here. After talking to all three of them and getting them to promise me that I wouldn't regret this. The line was so long to get into the Marriott Center. The phone rang right as I was sitting down. Luckily because of the lines they started the show late. Jorja was on the phone asking if Isaac could come over. I wasn't sure what to do. I told her it would be okay as long as his parents were aware that we weren't home. Stockton and Preston were both home. I asked to talk to Evan and made him promise me to keep Jorja and Isaac in line. I told him to be as annoying as I would be if I were there. He promised me he would do his best. I regretted not talking to Hailey and asking her the same thing. Jorja said Hailey did a good job helping Evan out. The kids were gone by the time Mike and I got home.

Kristin Chenoweth was amazing! Her voice was incredible, she was so kind and gracious. And funny! So funny. We were laughing and cheering all night. I can't believe someone that small can sing like that. Her voice is powerful, and she has such control. It's funny that a lot of popular singers now use computer generated software to make them sound amazing. Then you hear someone like Chenoweth. I loved it. Plus, she is 'Itty Bitty'. I loved that character on Pushing Daisies. I loved Kristin Chenoweth before this, but I really love her now. I'm so glad Mike got us tickets to see her.

No comments: