Thursday, September 14, 2017

Jorja's Team Won!

Stockton and Preston had their first diving at the U today. It was fantastic! Preston was not happy about the switch. Ted ended up coaching Preston and two other kids. Preston LOVED it! Yay! Stockton had a great time as well, even though Gavin couldn't make it. I am so glad Stockton decided to switch. It will be closer, easier times and better emotionally for the kids.

Mike took Jorja to her softball game. I missed the first game while I was at diving with the boys. Mike was texting me updates. The girls had their best game so far. They didn't get blown out! They were so excited! I made it for the last game that started at 8:10. The girls actually won! Hannah hit a three run homerun. It was the first time someone on our team has hit the ball over the fence. They ended up winning the game 6-4 I think. It was getting close in the last inning. The tying run was up when they got the third out. I'm so happy for them! They have worked really hard. This was great.
Jorja putting on her catcher gear
 Jorja ~ she's getting good at knowing which signals to send to the pitcher.
Jorja caught someone stealing 3rd. You can't really see it, but she got them. Her coach made a big deal out of it when the inning was over. Awesome.
Last out!
Yay! What a fun game!
 Zilla, Jorja, Raina


 Shay & Jorja

No comments: