Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jeff & Greg

I watched Jeff and Greg today while Matt and Sam went and picked out granite and floors for the condo they are redoing. I actually got them both asleep at the same time. Jeff was so cute to watch sleep. He was quite cozy.
Jeff
Stockton went to the first bowling activity for the bowling club. I can't remember if I wrote about this, but Alta is starting a bowling club. They will bowl every Wednesday. Stockton couldn't be more thrilled. The only problem was diving with BYU is Wednesdays and Saturdays. Stockton decided to move to the U for diving, which I think will be better in so many ways. Plus, now I won't have to check Preston out of school every Wednesday. I'm really happy about that. Stockton loved the bowling today. This looks like it is going to be a very good thing.

No comments: