Monday, September 18, 2017

Giant Spider

I went around the house this morning gathering laundry. Jorja did her laundry yesterday, so all that was there was her clothes from Sunday. I picked up her dress and noticed there was a giant spider on it. I hurried to the bathroom and shook the spider into the toilet. As soon as the spider landed about fifty spider babies scurried off of the spider. It was so gross! I have no idea if there are spider babies hanging around Jorja's hamper or not. I'm afraid to find out.
Preston had his last Webelos today. He has now earned everything for his Arrow of Light. We were told to send him to 11 year old scouts after this because everything they do from now on will be review. Stockton stayed after school to take a physics pretest. He took the first pretest last week at Corner Canyon. He did really well and was able to skip the first third of the physics unit. Today he took the second pretest and again did really well and is able to skip the second third of the physics unit. I'm not sure when he will be able to take the third test, hopefully he will see the same success.

No comments: