Saturday, September 2, 2017

Chocolate Therapy

Jorja and I talked a lot yesterday. I tried to show her how things probably looked from Raina's perspective. Jorja felt so bad and she texted Raina an apology this morning. They talked for quite awhile on the phone and made plans for Raina to come here this afternoon. When she came she brought Jorja flowers and ice-cream. Raina's the best! I usually reserve that for Evan, but Raina has been such an amazing friend to Jorja these last two weeks.
Jorja
I dropped Jorja and Raina off at Isaac's house around 5:00 or so. I watched the BYU/LSU game until I couldn't stand it anymore. That game was torturous. I had been trying to text Jorja from Mike's phone, but she wasn't responding. Turns out that none of the texts went through to her. I decided to just knock on Isaac's door. I talked to Isaac's mom for a bit. When I saw Evan come upstairs I said, "Hello Evan, my favorite". Isaac's mom said, "I thought Isaac was your favorite." I told her, "No way! Isaac scares me! Well, Isaac doesn't scare me, the concept of Isaac scares me." I did tell Isaac I would try and be nicer to him. I'm not mean, I probably make him uncomfortable a lot. I mentioned to Isaac's mom that Isaac has learned that I have a tendency to be blunt. She laughed and said, "I knew that the first time I met you when you were lecturing Isaac about keeping Jorja safe biking." Haha! Oh gosh, I forgot about that. I've given that poor kid a hard time since day one.

No comments: