Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CCR

I had Stockton's last CCR today. I don't like hearing about graduation and college applications. I don't want to do this again. Although, I don't want him not to graduate. It's weird. I took Stockton and Preston to diving today. The problem was, I still had Jorja's softball stuff in the van. She went to practice and borrowed someone's mitt. I came straight from diving, but it took forever to get there. I arrived about thirty minutes before practice was over. I took the boys to Chick-Fil-A while we waited to pick up Jorja. Man, I better not do that again!

I talked to Maysen today. This Tuesday was much better than last Tuesday. She did a great job on her measurements test that she was worried about. She only missed four. The most missed question was number 2. Only 14% (or something like that) of people answered it correctly, and Maysen was one of them. Maysen loved the zoo again. Today was her last orientation day. She will be doing her internship on Friday mornings. That will be perfect.

No comments: