Sunday, September 17, 2017

Bowline

Scouts has started up again, and of course I forgot to send Preston. He could have gone, I just completely forgot. So annoying! They were tying knots. Luckily Preston had already passed off everything except for the bowline. Mike helped him with that before church.
Preston's bowline leash for Shiver
Mike helped me with my primary class today. I have really been struggling the last few weeks. Only two kids were there today, so it was a lot easier than it has been. It was still nice to have Mike there though.

Mike took Maysen back up to Logan. I went to a fireside with Stockton and Jorja. The Back's were speaking. I loved Sister Back's talk about Friends. I think that was great for Jorja to hear. She talked about choosing friends wisely and how she decided to change friends before her sophomore year. It was really hard especially because she had no friends. She talked about how hard this was. This was great for Jorja to hear. Jorja didn't change friends because they were bad influences, just she lost some of her good friends and it was really hard. It was nice for her to hear about other people who have struggled along those lines. Sister Back talked about how people are always watching and you can be a great influence. Circles can be widened to fit an infinite amount of people. That's why they call it a circle of friends and not a square of friends. Anyways, it was a great talk.

No comments: