Saturday, September 9, 2017

Another Loss

Matt offered me a ticket to go to the BYU/Utah game with Sam and her mom. The game was late, so I didn't need to be at their house until 7:00. The game was awful. BYU hasn't been fun to watch this season. Even if BYU miraculously scored a touchdown on that last drive, the game wouldn't have been considered fun. We did have good seats and the weather was nice, so that was a plus. I'm still glad I went with Sam. I enjoyed being there and watching text messages come in from my brothers. I did think it was cool during halftime when BYU and Utah had their marching bands perform together.
We stayed until the bitter end. It took us a long time to get out of the parking lot. I was glad I wasn't driving. I got home around 2:00 in the morning. The outcome of this came could have been so different if BYU didn't make dumb mistakes. Like the penalty on the touchdown that came back. BYU ended up with zero points from that. Things went downhill from there. Hopefully they pull it together for the rest of the season. Although they are playing the 9th ranked team in the country next time. YIKES!

No comments: