Thursday, June 22, 2017

It's Over!

Mike dropped Jorja off to her LAST day of summer school! Yay! It has been long, but I think she enjoyed it. It is nice to have two classes already over with. She has a little more work she needs to do in her pe class though. I dropped Preston off for cub country. I hope he likes it. Stockton had bowling today, so I dropped him off and then picked up Jorja from summer school. We hurried home and she got changed for another double header softball game. She was so tired and kept saying, "I wish these games were tomorrow!" Mike picked up Stockton and came to the field just before the first game started. Jorja had a great time. She got to play catcher! She was so happy! Tired, but happy. She did great!
Jorja's pop-up
Jorja at catch
Jorja's team lost both games, but they are still fun to watch. They had the first and last games with a giant break in the middle. Shey's mom brought pizza for the entire team. That was fun. They had more energy for the second game, but scored more points on the first game. Jorja was a lot happier the second game. I think she finally woke up.

Mike and I snuck off during Jorja's long break and went to Tokyo Steakhouse. I got the vegetables and it was delicious. We made it back to the park at the top of the first inning. Cutting it close, but not too bad. Jorja did one of her online pe assignments before going to bed. Hopefully she'll finish the other three tomorrow. She is going to love sleeping in! It will be nice not to have anywhere to rush to. We've been so busy I feel like summer hasn't even started yet.

No comments: