Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Contacts and Platforms

I was about to start my exercise at 6:30 this morning when Jorja texted me. She said, "One of my contacts ripped, do you think you could bring some new ones up today?" Doh! When she was packing I almost asked her if she had an extra set of contacts. I didn't because I knew she was wearing her new prescription trial contacts, the rest of her prescription hadn't come in when she left. They called yesterday, but I never got a chance to pick them up. I didn't worry about it because I knew Jorja wouldn't need them until Saturday. I ended up driving to Provo this morning and dropping her old prescription contacts off. I also brought my blanket that Jorja likes. That way I felt I drove two hours in a car without air-conditioning for more than just contacts.

Stockton had diving on the platforms today. I just brought Stockton, Preston said he wanted to go to the U tomorrow. During the summer I have been bringing Preston one day a week for two hours instead of two days a week for one hour. Preston decided to go to the U because last time he was only on the one meter anyway and the water was really cold. Well, about 10:00 tonight I get a text saying that practice will need to be changed tomorrow to 2:00-4:00. That is the exact time Stockton is at his bowling class. Now I have to take Preston by himself. I could have easily taken him today and not made an extra trip. Plus, Brett gets to town around midnight and I want to see him. They were going to a splash pad while we were to be at diving. Now, if I take Preston to the new time I will miss Brett for most of the day. I'm thinking I'll just skip diving because I don't get to see Brett very often. I really wish I would have brought Preston to diving today.

Stockton had a good day on the platforms. It was a lot warmer today than last time. There was no wind, so that was nice.
Stockton 1 1/2 off 7
I was excited to get this shot. Look at that entry!
 Here's a close up. Just awesome.

No comments: