Monday, May 1, 2017

Psychology

And so it begins . . . Stockton had his AP psychology test today. The first AP test of five. Stockton said this test was really easy. I'm glad he was able to start this crazy two weeks with an easy one! Mike took the week off. This is going to be great! Yesterday Mike and Stockton moved the old couch upstairs, today I helped Mike move this one downstairs. We aren't sure where we are going to put it yet. We spent most of the day today cleaning out the two game closets. Mike is determined to take back the house!
I was able to alter Jorja's schedule today. I needed to move things around. Hopefully she's happy. She couldn't get everything she wanted, because of when the classes were scheduled. She ended up not being able to take ballroom. She is taking foods instead. She will have Chinese, Honors math, Honors English, biology, seminary, geography, foods, digital photo, woodworking, psychology and theater. We ended up dropping AP geography and signed her up for a half year geography class. She has AP Chinese this year and she wanted to ease more into high school. We have no idea what to expect with the Chinese. We did find out that the Chinese teacher at the other high school is going to be at Alta on A days and Corner Canyon on B days. Mrs. Chung says she is a great teacher. Relieved about that!

Stockton didn't have diving today because of the travel meet last weekend. It was nice for him to just be able to relax after his first AP test. We played two new games for family home evening. They were Hodson games and we loved them. One was called Zero, it is the opposite of Family Feud. You want to guess what people would answer, but you want the lowest possible answer. Preston won that game. The other game was Wits & Wagers. It was fun as well. It is a betting game and Jorja was surprisingly good at it. I can't wait until Maysen comes home and we can play these games with the entire family!

I got another book to review from Covenant. I haven't had one in awhile. It is a RUSH job, so I need to have it finished by Monday. Mike is taking the week off, so I feel bad that I will need to spend some time reading. Although, I'm excited to use the money I'll make off of this review to buy him a birthday present. Rush reviews get a little extra money. Yay!

No comments: