Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ducks

Mike was so happy to find ducks in our small pond. He loved taking pictures and was worried he would scare them away. He would say things like, "I hope they like it. I hope they'll want to come back." Cute.
I saw Lisa and Nathan at Harmon's today. Not going to randomly run into them too much longer. Sad. Jorja had some friends come over to work on an English project. Drew and another boy. I went and got pizza. I think Jorja loved having two boys to herself. Heaven help us these next few years! They worked hard and goofed around a lot. I was so tired and they were still working on their project. They had to make a game with a Hobbit theme. There was lots of making questions, cutting and laminating going on. Finally I told Maysen and Stockton I was going to bed, but to make sure they would go and bother Jorja every few minutes.

After I came home from the store I went and found Stockton lying on the couch. I was asking him about his biology quiz that is due tomorrow. I turned around and noticed his foot was bleeding. What! It had been like that for an hour. WHAT! He dropped the Dominion box on his foot. He still doesn't remember why he was moving it in the first place. Instead of telling one of us, he fixed it himself with a paper towel and scotch tape. Lovely.
Stockton's foot
These two pictures aren't too bad. It was not a pleasant thing to look at. Jorja didn't seem to mind. I'm right when I tell her she would make a great pediatrician. Stockton thinks his scar makes his foot look like the villain Zero from Kirby. Here are the two side by side. I can see the resemblance.
Stockton's Zero foot

No comments: