Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bluebird with Maysen

Mike and I worked hard today! We worked on the downstairs and figured out how we wanted the couch. I think we will keep it like this.
 We (Mike) worked on the guest room. It looks fun!
Mike and I left about 11:00 to head up to Logan to get MAYSEN! Yay! We brought a steamer and a cooler. We helped Maysen with her packing. Mostly loaded up the car and Mike took apart her computer and printer. We helped Maysen clean until her 2:15 time slot came up. I have always wanted to go to the Bluebird restaurant so that is where we headed when we finished. Mike was a little skeptical that they served Chinese food, but he ordered steak, mashed potatoes and sweet & sour chicken. The food was yummy. The drive home was long. It is nice to have all my kids home. I love it. I will enjoy the next few months. On a side note, Maysen did great this semester. All As. That's my girl!

No comments: