Monday, May 15, 2017

Biology Begins

The start of another week! We are hoping that now AP tests are over things won't be so hectic for Stockton. Although he already has a huge project in his AP US Government class, let's hope that all of his AP classes don't give him giant projects. Especially since his biology class started today. Yikes! I dropped the ball and didn't get him his biology book. Totally forgot about that with the stress of AP. I texted my neighbor Kristin to see if she had the book. She does, but she won't get back into town until Friday. Hopefully Stockton doesn't fall too far behind! Not a great way to start the semester.

Stockton did get to relax at diving. He had a fun day. This was the only video I took. I wanted to edit some of the first part out, but I couldn't figure out how. So you lucky people get to watch it all . . . if you want.

No comments: