Sunday, April 30, 2017

Talk, Couch and Baseball

Preston gave a talk in church today. He did really well! He made great eye contact, you could hear him and he was articulate. Natural born speaker right there. I can't find his talk though. FAIL! This is what happens when I fall behind on my blog!
Preston
Mike and I went back to the Hodson's after church. They had their couch taken apart for us. That was nice! We could only fit two pieces in the first load. Good thing they live close. We are sure going to miss them! Taylor came back with us and helped us unload the first sections. Talk about riding in style!
 Taylor
 The way back wasn't quite as fancy.
We got to see Sherry, Matt and Miah for a bit. Sherry is getting Lisa's old bedroom furniture. It used to be in Grandma Honey's house. The furniture will be for Miah. She seemed pretty happy about that.

Mike was able to score tons of old school ds games and devices. The kids have been having fun with that!
Stockton & Preston
 Mike
 Bubs sent this meme to the group text we have with me and my brothers. Ha! Made me laugh.
I'm going to a Nationals game with Brett and John in a few weeks. I hope we get to see something like this! Mike went to a game with Larkin a few days ago. That was another amazing National game. Bryce Harper went five for five. Perfect game for Mike to go to. My brothers' had fun trying to find Mike on tv. I like how Matt is taking a picture of Mike taking a picture of Harper.
Mike on TV
 Larkin & Mike on TV
 Larkin with a game ball!

No comments: