Wednesday, April 26, 2017

SMACK

Stockton had the best smack at practice. He was trying a 205 (back 2 1/2) on the 3 meter for the first time. This is the result.
I loved Bubs' comment, "Everything about that video is amazing. The reaction of the two guys in the background, the sound of the crowd groaning, but I think my favorite part is how he only sinks like a foot underwater. Bellyflop of the year, no question." My favorite part was when Stockton was talking to his coach. I was sitting right behind him. He asked Stockton what he thought went wrong. Stockton said, "I didn't kick out so my smack wasn't flat." Haha! I laughed and laughed.

I don't want to leave Preston out. He learned a tuck dive on the 3 meter. I wish I got a video of his falling dive on 3 because it was great! I'm so glad my boys love this sport. It is so fun to watch!

No comments: