Monday, March 6, 2017

Salt Lake Community College

Mike had the day off of work today. He has been working such long hours recently that he decided to stay home today. It was so nice! We worked on getting the computer room back under control. It isn't perfect, but it is a lot better!

Stockton received his letter where he was officially admitted to Salt Lake Community College for their early enrollment program. Stockton laughed because many of his senior friends were talking about how they got admitted to BYU over the weekend. Here he gets admitted to a community college. Still, it will be great to graduate from high school with a college associates degree!

I still love the nails Jorja did for me. I love looking at my thumb nails. I tried getting a picture of them but then discovered that thumbs look weird by themselves.

No comments: