Monday, March 20, 2017

Tiny Fly

Jorja was worried about lunch today, so I talked her into letting me check her out. I haven't had lunch with her for a long time and it was the first day of Spring! I talked Jorja into going to Blue Lemon instead of Leatherbys. I didn't know if I could find anything to eat at Leatherbys. Too bad Jorja found a fly in her hamburger! It was a tiny fly, a gnat really; but Jorja wouldn't touch her food after that! Jorja said today had gone better than she expected. She learned she could stand on her own and be okay. What a great thing to learn! I was happy for her because she really didn't want to go to school today. After lunch we went to Seagull Book, DI, and the library. Jorja was able to find the book she needed for English class. I dropped her back at school to finish her day, ran home to get Stockton's diving bag, and was able to make it to Stockton's school just in time. Yay!

Preston didn't have scouts today because of pack meeting on Thursday, so he came to diving today. We did the double diving switch, so I was at BYU for a long time. I'm getting anxious for my exercise/eating challenge to end. The class ends on Saturday, but he said the weigh ins will probably be Wednesday or Thursday. I can't wait! I registered Stockton for all five of his AP classes today. Well, not for his classes, but for the tests. He has had such a hard year. He has done great though. Stockton studies really hard. I am so proud of him.

No comments: