Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pi Day

I love pi day! Except when I am doing a no sugar, no dairy, no grain challenge. Dang it! I did buy pizza, chocolate pie and lemon meringue pie for the rest of the family. I didn't have anything note worthy. Mike and I did go out to lunch though. I had wanted to go to this fish place that I drive by all the time. We met there only to find a sign on the door saying they had closed for good. Instead we went to Village Inn. I saw several people walk up to the door, so I'm guessing this was a recent closing.

Mike helped Preston 3-D print a pi pencil holder. It has the digits of pi around the cup. Turned out really cute. Preston loves it.
Stockton went to a Young Mens service project and Jorja did a service scavenger hunt. Jorja and Ebony vacuumed our front porch. Nice.

No comments: