Sunday, March 26, 2017

Fingernails and Posters

I worked on my primary lesson and went to choir practice this morning. Jorja did the girls' nails before they left. She does such a good job. The girls really seem to like them.
Jorja & Ella
 Jorja, Abby & Ella
 How cool is this!?! Jorja has a plate that says 'coachella'. Works perfectly for our Ella.
 Jorja, Abby, Ella
 Ella's fingers
 Jorja & Abby
 Abby's fingers
 Jorja & Amelia
 Jorja, Ella, Abby, Amelia
 Abby & Amelia
 Amelia
Mike and Stockton worked hard on Stockton's signs and shirts. They made the handle of the signs into swords. It looks so good! They used a yard stick and 3D printed the handle. Mike had some black stuff he wrapped around the bottom. Mike kept burning his hands hot glueing the black thing, but the end result is awesome. Stockton and I tried to get a non-awkward picture of him with his sign. It's hard to get a good picture with the entire sign and handle!
Stockton
 Stockton's signs ready to go!
It was also really hard to get a picture of the three signs lined up. I asked Mike if he could hold my back so I didn't fall. I also had my feet wrapped around the railings. Well.....Mike is being Mike. Stockton took a picture of the chaos.
Mike & Stephanie
 Stockton with sign and shirt
Campaigning starts tomorrow! AHHHH! Nerve-wracking!

No comments: