Friday, March 10, 2017

Cookies

I went and picked up Maysen from school. I took her shopping and was able to get more peanut butter for me. I love their fresh crushed peanut butter. I was even able to crush it myself this time. We went out to eat at IHOP then headed home. I was starting to get really tired. I even pulled off the road to sleep for ten minutes, but I couldn't find a good area. Luckily just pulling off of the road was able to wake me up. Maysen talked to me the rest of the way home. We talked about writing projects she is hoping to work on during the summer. I asked her if she was planning on getting a summer job. We decided that she should have writing be her job. She is planning on spending eight hours a day, five days a week working on her projects. Hopefully it will be a productive summer for her!

Stockton and Jorja were making cookies when I got home. They smelled delicious! I am looking forward to the end of my no-sugar challenge!
Stockton
Stockton also brought home a packet to run for student government. He wants to run for Attorney General, because that is what Mike did at this same high school. I am excited for him. I think it will be a great experience if he wins and it will be a great experience if he doesn't win. It is good to get out of our comfort zones.

Jorja had Katlyn, Hailey and Allison over tonight. They were taking random pictures with the nice camera. I guess I should have put some of them on here. I think I'll save them for another day. The camera is downstairs in Jorja's room and sometimes it is a pain to get the pictures off......

No comments: