Thursday, March 30, 2017

33

I wanted to put a picture up of Stockton's ACT score, because it is just that amazing. Sure wish I could say he got his smarts from me.
Stockton and I checked Preston out of school a little early today. We headed down to BYU to do drylands training. The pool finally closed yesterday. It will be interesting to see where and how they practice. Preston had fun playing on the gymnastic equipment until it was his turn. He did great with the older kids. His coach talked to me afterwords and said that Preston stepped it up being with the older kids, maybe he should be with them more often. Well....I'm not sure that would always be the case. Mostly I don't want to check him out of school on a regular basis.

We stopped by Bowl from Heaven or something like that. Preston and I stopped here yesterday after diving. Their acai bowl's are so good!

No comments: