Monday, February 20, 2017

Jorja's Buckled

Mike got a ride to work from our neighbor who recently started working at Overstock. That was convenient. I took Maysen to the dentist this morning, which is the reason she is in town. Maysen wanted to see Lego Batman while we were here. The only problem was, now the van is in the shop and the jeep doesn't fit our family. We tried to make it to the movie anyway. The boys double buckled Jorja. She was not a big fan, but was a good sport.
Jorja & Preston
 Stockton, Jorja & Preston
I'm not sure how Lego Batman was. I fell asleep within the first thirty seconds of the movie. In my defense, I did get up at 4:15 to go to the gym. My head jerked awake and all of a sudden Robin was on the screen. I think it was about halfway through the movie. I nodded on and off after that. After the movie we went to OHOP. I love it when the kids eat everything they ordered. As soon as we got home, we finished packing Maysen up and then I drove her back to Logan. Good thing I had the nap during the movie! I didn't stay long with Maysen, I wanted to hurry and get through the canyon before it got dark. It was raining pretty bad through the canyon, but I made it home just fine. Three more weeks until I get to see her again! Then I think I don't see her until her semester is over. That will be the longest time I have gone without seeing her. Growing up is weird.

No comments: