Monday, February 27, 2017

Lunch with Dad

I took my dad out to lunch today. We went to IHOP. I wanted another one of their steak omelets. I texted my dad this morning. By the time it was time to leave I was kind of regretting that decision. It was snowing so hard! It wasn't snowing at all when I went to my early exercise class. There was two inches on the ground by lunchtime. Luckily driving wasn't so bad, so I am glad I didn't chicken out. It was fun to hang out with dad, even though I lapped him on our food. In his defense, he was eating my side as well, so he had extra food. He didn't come close to finishing, hopefully he had a good dinner tonight!

Stockton had another fun day at diving today. I'm glad I took him. Again, I almost chickened out. The roads ended up being fine by the afternoon. The BYU pool is getting torn down. Construction will start the end of March. There were a lot of inner tubes that were being taken out of the building. The diving kids got to play in them for awhile. Stockton again was awesome with his super accurate throwing. It is so nice to have days like this. Especially before Stockton's super stressful day tomorrow!

No comments: