Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Junior ACT

Today was Stockton's ACT testing day. All the Juniors in the State of Utah took the ACT test today, at least those that go to public school. We didn't have to pay for this test, so that was nice. It would be awesome if Stockton did better than last time. He got a 32 at the beginning of the school year. He says he thinks he did better in science and math, but not as well in reading. Last time he didn't finish the science portion, this time he did. Stockton said it was nice going into the test with a 32 under his belt, he felt like there was no pressure.

I went to the temple this morning and then had my visiting teachers come over this afternoon. They brought me a super soft blanket. They said it was instead of treats. That was perfect since I am doing no sugar right now! I wrapped myself in it the rest of the day. Just had it around my shoulders as I was walking around. It is still snowing outside. The upstairs of my house gets so cold! This blanket was great!

No comments: