Saturday, February 4, 2017

Gayle's House

My dad asked if we could help get everything out of Gayle's old house. They ordered a dumpster and just wanted to throw everything away. Gayle has been living at my grandma's condo. That is not the house that needed to be emptied. It is the house where she raised her family. Anyway, I went there straight after my exercise class. Mike and Stockton were already there. We worked there for about three hours. A lot got done. We had to stop because the dumpster was full. I was pretty much drained for the rest of the day.

I convinced Jorja to finish watching an episode of Sherlock with me. We watched an episode of Stranger Things afterwords. I was really cold, so it was nice to be cozy with the electric mattress pad on.

Mike got the projector in the movie room working again. We watched The Middle for awhile last night. I fell asleep, of course. My kids like to make fun of me when I do that. Oh well. I was really tired.

No comments: