Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Forms

Well, my deal with Mike blew up in my face today. That lasted one whole day. Wednesdays are hard because my exercise class is from 5:30-6:30. I wake Stockton up at 5:00 before I leave. Jorja usually wakes up at 6:00. Last night I asked her if she could wake herself up because I would be gone. (She does that all the time.) I usually remember to ask Stockton to check and make sure she is awake, but I forgot. When I got back from my class I went downstairs and Jorja was fast asleep. Whoops. Although she would have still been fast asleep without my deal with Mike because he was sleeping. Still, it was bad timing. Anyway Mike ended up dropping Jorja off at school. I had an appointment with Stockton's counselor before school. Stockton was already there when I arrived. I was only three minutes late. Everything looks good for Stockton to be able to graduate from high school with his associates degree. Right now we are filling out the paperwork for Early Enrollment. We had to get a letter from his counselor and an official transcript. We got both of those today.

Jorja had a field trip today at the Capitol. She said it was fun but wasn't any more informative than that. Not sure what she did. I think it was for the PTA.

Stockton and Preston had diving today. I took Stockton down and was prepared to stay with Preston. Mike wanted to stay with him because a migraine started coming on while he was driving down. He thought he needed a few minutes out of the car before he headed back. Too bad for him. An accident happened on the free way. Stockton and I must have already passed the scene before it occurred. It took Mike almost two hours to get home. Not fun when you aren't feeling well already.

No comments: