Sunday, February 5, 2017

Coin Toss

Jorja painted my nails today. Look at that crazy unicorn! This picture is actually a few days old. Starting to come off on my thumb, but holding strong everywhere else. We got so wrapped up in this that I missed choir practice. Stockton was so disappointed. My primary girls love to look at my nails, so I'm going to try and have Jorja paint them every few weeks. I know Super Bowl and unicorns don't match, but I thought my girls would love the unicorn and I wanted Super Bowl ones. Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a professional sports team with a unicorn as their mascot?
My family came over for the Super Bowl. We had it on downstairs and in the piano room. Matt and Sam worked on a quilt for Gregory during the game.
Matt
I was rooting for the Falcons. I would be okay with the Patriots winning if Kyle Van Noy made the difference. I thought that would be amazing. The first three quarters were great. Then the Patriots came storming back and took the game into overtime. There is way too much importance on a coin toss. The Patriots won the toss (they also got to call it) and scored a touchdown. That ended the game without even giving the Falcons a chance. The Falcons quarterback is this years NFL MVP, yet he didn't even get a chance to match it. The Falcons could have had the same outcome if they won the coin toss. Way too much importance on that thing. I also didn't understand how come the Patriots got to call the coin toss at the beginning of the game and in overtime. Sad for my Georgia friends.

No comments: