Friday, February 24, 2017

Carnival Girl

I took Preston to diving today. They had a make up today since Monday was cancelled. He dove at the same time as Stockton usually does. I should have had Stockton come today and save me a trip. I didn't know what the deal was too far in advance, so it was hard to plan. Preston had short day today, so he was able to pull it off.

I took Jorja and Hailey to a play that Katlyn is in. I got a little lost on the way. The GPS didn't know where the school was, so I was using Mapquest. They had something written a little weird. I understood it to say 6.2 miles after the two round abouts, which I thought was a long way away. I think it meant 6.2 miles total on that road. Anyway, I found it but we were late. Being late stresses me out and leaves me feeling panicky. I hate it. Our next obstacle was finding the way into the school. We walked around the entire thing, but couldn't figure out how to get in. Jorja and Hailey found a side door that was propped open. We could hear the play inside. I had to keep after Jorja telling her to control herself. She kept laughing really loud. We ended up sneaking in through the side door. I have no idea if we were supposed to pay somewhere, but I had no idea where to go. We missed Katlyn's first song, but were able to hear her solo. She did great. She has a beautiful voice. We were in the back and some times it was hard to hear the actors. No problem with that with Katlyn's voice. She looked adorable too. Jorja was thrilled that we managed to get permission to bring Katlyn home. We stopped for custard on the way back before I dropped the girls off. Jorja wanted them to come home with us and stay longer, but I have my exercise class in the morning and was ready for bed. It was already almost 10:00 anyway. Have I mentioned before I'm not a night person?

No comments: