Sunday, January 8, 2017

Zebra Nails

I am loving our 1:00 schedule so far. Mike, Preston and I finished our first Seafall game. We are not 100% sure we played it right. We are trying to figure out all of the rules and how the game is played. We didn't want to 'scar' the board. This meant we couldn't see what we were officially supposed to do on a exploration or raid. This game is a lot more confusing than Pandemic. Hopefully we will get the hang of it.

I taught my primary class today. I have three little girls. It was awesome. I pulled the table in the middle of the class and we all sat around it. The topic was My Heavenly Father's Plan. I taught the lesson while the girls colored the crowns I had made. It was great! I ordered them a picture of Chelsea's newest painting. I'm so excited to give it to them. I only had to order two since I have a set of twins. I'm loving this small class.

Mike made me laugh. He was telling me some Elders Quorum stories. The guy teaching said, "When I was in my twenties and made my first million . . . " Haha! We live in a crazy ward. Mike and I are definitely at the bottom of the money pool. We actually love it.

We had family dinner tonight. My dad made lasagna and Mike made spaghetti. The kids loved the dinner train, although all we had on it was Parmesan cheese and paper towels. Jorja painted the girls nails. She is getting really good at it and doing fun things. I only got a picture of Jorja and Ella's nails. They have zebras. Abby got a snake on hers. Anne just got hers pink. I can't remember if Millie had her nails done.
Jorja's zebra nails

 Ella's zebra nails
Matt, Mike and I played a game of Dominion. It ended up being a fast game and Mike won. What? Matt is quite proud of his new Dominion box setup. It is quite impressive. I tried to put a picture here from Matt's blog, but because it is private it won't let me.

That's about it. Maysen starts school tomorrow. I hope she loves this semester. Stockton has two weeks left in his quarter. Hopefully he can pull his physics grade up. I can't stand seeing an F next to his name. His teacher is driving me crazy! Josh's mom and dad are planning on talking to the principal about this physics teacher tomorrow. I wonder if they will and I wonder how it will go. They have an appointment with the counselor, but I told her all my frustrations and she just nodded and looked sympathetically. I wonder if they will have better luck.

No comments: