Friday, January 27, 2017

Maysen!

Jorja had an orthodontist appointment this morning. She doesn't need to go again for another six months, but she needs to keep wearing her retainer at night. I love late starts for appointments. It makes it so nice not to miss school. I dropped Jorja off at school and went straight to Utah State. I got to see Maysen! We went grocery shopping, then we took the shuttle up to campus. We ate at the TSC, which was delicious. Maysen wanted to get Stockton a small birthday present. We picked that up before we headed back to her apartment. Maysen packed up and we were off. I love having all my kids under one roof. I strong armed everyone into watching a Doctor Who episode. We then played Colt Express and Code Names. Both were games the Hodson's taught us to play up at the cabin. It was a lot of fun.

Jorja painted her nails for her Chinese field trip on Thursday. They had started to chip by the time I got a picture of them, but they are perfect for Chinese New Year tomorrow!

No comments: