Thursday, January 19, 2017

Larkin and Rennie

I watched Jeff for a lot of the day today. Well, not a lot of the day, but a couple of hours while the kids were gone. He was great. We played legos and watched some Leapfrog shows. I was hoping to find the Letter Factory, but I could only find the updated ones. They just aren't as cool as the old ones. Matt picked up Jeff and I headed to the school to pick up Stockton. I dropped off Stockton at diving and went to the Chick-Fil-A down the street. I met Larkin and Rennie there. We talked and watched Rennie come in and out of the play place for about an hour. I was glad I could see Larkin. She can't make it to the lunch tomorrow, so it was nice for me to snag her. Poor Rennie was so sick over Christmas. She was in the hospital twice with the croup. I don't miss those scary times of wondering if your child can breathe. Stockton liked to pull that trick the most. We haven't had to rush him to the emergency room for breathing issues for about twelve years.

Mike brought Preston to diving and picked up Stockton. We hurried home as soon as Preston was done. Mike took the boys to the cabin tonight. I was really nervous about them leaving so late. Mike texted me in Evanston, Cokeville and when they arrived at one in the morning. He promised me he would, even though he knew I would be asleep. It was perfect though because when I woke up early I saw the message that they were safe. That's all I needed to know.

No comments: