Monday, January 23, 2017

Jordyn and her Tacos

I talked to Maysen this morning and got her registered for the Storymakers conference. I hope she will love it. I had lunch with Becky and Jenny today. We went to Pizza Limone, or something like that. It was nice to visit with them for a little while. Before Becky picked me up, I checked Skyward to see if Stockton's physics grade had been posted. He has had an F in that class since Christmas, but there was no way he would finish the class with an F. The teacher doesn't put hardly any information in Skyward. It is very frustrating. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw Stockton's PHYSICS grade was now an A. I clicked for more information. There was none. No grades had been added, but the teacher changed his grade to an A. This teacher is so bizarre, I can't figure him out. I know it is his first year teaching. Maybe he got in trouble for not giving anyone in the class an A last quarter. He ruined 4.0s for many super smart kids.
When I came back from lunch I saw another Jordyn taco sign. On my way to diving I stopped the car in the middle of the road, got out and took a picture while it was snowing. Jorja and Mike both texted me later asking if I had seen the sign. I wonder who this Jordyn is?
Stockton worked on platforms today. Tyce had them hold themselves up by their arms and then do a back dive. No one had done that before. Stockton said it was super freaky at first. The sound you hear when Stockton enters the water on the first video is a very good sound. Judges love to hear that.
Jorja also had diving today. Mike brought her and took Stockton home. Preston had scouts, so he did not come. Jorja and I stopped by Target on the way home. Jorja wanted more hair and makeup things. How many products does one person need? I don't understand. At least I was able to get the Krazy Glue Stockton needed for his Engineering class.

Wow. I just realized how hard these videos are to see. So small, but full screen mode is so blurry. Stockton is always the one on the platform on these videos. Wish I had a better camera, but this is all I got.

No comments: