Monday, January 30, 2017

Fractions

I sent a giant long email to the contact at SLCC who is supposed to help with concurrent enrollment. I spent literally an hour working on it. Stockton's situation is unusual and I wanted to get the official names of all of his classes right. I didn't know which email to send it to, the one on the voice mail, or the one on SLCC's website. I carbon copied the one on the website and sent the email away. Too bad it wouldn't send because the email on the SLCC site was invalid. No problem, I will just delete that email from the list. Easier said than done. I tried to delete the email, but it deleted my entire message. I couldn't believe it! I finally texted Mike. He called me back and walked me through finding it on my computer. Thank goodness! I was able to send the email right before I went out the door to take Stockton to diving.

About two minutes after I dropped Stockton off I got a text from Allison saying the person I had been emailing has a new job and there is a new contact now. Great. Luckily the old person emailed me and said she sent my email to the correct person. Man, this gets complicated!

Mickey found out it was Stockton's birthday on Saturday. I'm guessing he asked him why he didn't come to the meet. That led to the traditional birthday throwing of shammies. I didn't know they would do it if it wasn't your actual birthday. Anyway, here is Stockton dodging all the shammies coming his way.
Preston decorated a cake at scouts today. He was so proud of it. I think he did a great job. We had it for the treat for our Family Home Evening tonight.
I had to laugh. Preston was complaining about homework. Stockton laughed and laughed. He told Preston he had no right to complain. Preston said, "We have to do hard stuff, like fractions!" Stockton laughed and laughed. I told Preston he missed his chance. He could have said that he had to do hard stuff, like Chinese. Preston told me that Chinese was easy. Haha! Easy for him, but not for Stockton!

No comments: