Monday, January 16, 2017

Back to the Stress

Stockton finally felt well enough to sled! Mike took a group of kids to the springs. Steve took Erica out snowmobiling on the reservoir. Erica ended up walking back after Steve had gotten the snowmobile stuck. Taylor went with Erica to try and help him. Shannon took a 4-wheeler up to the springs to get Mike. Steve ended up getting the snowmobile unstuck by himself and the kids were able to continue their demolition derby at the springs. Jorja hurt her leg pretty bad. She crashed in front of Jacob and he had no way to avoid her. Brandon crashed into Preston, but Mike did penguin racing a couple of runs with Preston and that fixed everything.

I took my kids and Erica home around lunchtime. I was hoping we would leave in enough time to stop by the square ice-cream store, but we didn't make it. I got Erica home ten minutes before six o'clock. She had a reunion thing in Provo with her Nauvoo group at seven that she wanted to attend. We stopped at JCW on the way home and got milkshakes. Mike left the cabin about the time we arrived home. He got home while I was talking to Maysen. I think it was around 11:00, but I'm not sure.

Jorja's leg was hurting her pretty bad by the time we made it home. I called Brother Bingham to see if he was home and could look at it. He was working all night long. Jorja decided to try just icing her leg all night and see how she feels in the morning. We wondered if it was broken for awhile, but now we are leaning toward it being a sprain. Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning.

I got on Skyward tonight. Stockton's physics teacher still hasn't updated anything, and it still shows his grade as an F. I know it is not an F, just like I knew when it said he had 100% at this point last quarter that it wasn't correct. This teacher is frustrating on so many levels. I am glad I got on Skyward, because I noticed Stockton's physics homework was due today. He always has online assignments and they are all due at the end of the quarter. Stockton had them all finished except one. He stayed up until 10:30 to get that one finished. I hope he at least pulls a B in this class. We have no idea where he stands.

No comments: