Friday, December 23, 2016

Meeting Collin

Cabin day!  I love, love, love the cabin.  John and Cassie got here around 10:30.  I can't believe they drove all night long.  They pulled over twice for a quick hour rest.  I'm glad they are here safe and sound. Plus, now we have met Collin!
Collin & Stockton
 Collin & Stephanie
Sledding was fantastic today.  We decided to sleds from Harmon's were the best.  The one from Scheels were a close second.  Mostly the hill was nice and slick.  The sledding was so fast! We were out there for a long time.  Mike, Matt, John and I took turns driving the 4-wheeler. Everyone went in right as Bubs and Ange came, which also happened to be around dark.  The little kids had fun playing Sleeping Queens. Matt, John and I played two games of Dominion.  We finished a little after midnight.  John must be completely exhausted; still he managed to win both games.  Lame.

No comments: