Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Jorja's Smile

Happy day!  Jorja got her braces off!  She was terrified that the orthodontist would change his mind.  Nope.  Done deal.  We need to go back in over a week for a retainer though.  Weird.  They still put a permanent retainer in, but I guess she needs another one for awhile too.
Jorja ~ before
 Jorja ~ after
 I couldn't decide which one I liked best....
 What a beautiful doll!
I think she's happy they are off
Jorja and Preston had diving today.  They were the only ones there today.  They loved that!  I talked to Maysen during their lessons.  That was fun.
Jorja and Preston
Preston ~ back pike jump
 I failed and held my phone the wrong direction
Jorja back dive
Laurel helping Preston with a back dive
Preston was super nervous...I can't imagine why!
So....in other big news....John and Cassie are moving to Virginia!  Brett and Rachel are only living there for six more months.  Mike also lived there for awhile.  Too bad my brothers couldn't coordinate their lives better!  I was kind of sad yesterday when I thought John wouldn't be able to go to the cabin for Christmas.  Cassie and I came up with an awesome plan that will work.  We just have to move things around, but yay! yay! yay!  Christmas at the cabin with John!

No comments: