Friday, December 9, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Yay!  I love the weekends!  I volunteered in Preston's class today.  I talked to Maysen for an hour, which was nice.  Preston had short day today.  We played Dominion.  I wanted to sign him up for ski school. The afternoon program where they will take you to ski lessons on Friday.  He did this a few years ago, but it hasn't been offered for awhile.  When I asked him about it tears filled his eyes.  He said, "But Friday is my only day where I don't have to be anywhere.  Jorja won't be on the bus with me and then I can't play games with you."  I'm glad he likes playing with me.  I do love the time we are able to have to play. I'm glad he is good so it is fun for me!  I sure love that little boy!

We called Maysen for family prayer tonight.  She has asked us if we would call her yesterday for prayer.  Of course I said yes.  My heart dropped this morning when I read her blog and she wrote about waiting for her family to call.  Whoops.  I apologized to her today. Yesterday I was so upset by things I learned at Stockton's counselor appointment.  Mike got home really late, so it was already a disjointed night.  Maysen was nice about it and the kids had fun talking to her on the phone.  One more week and she gets to come home!  I'm so excited!

No comments: