Monday, December 19, 2016

Food Train

Maysen and I went to OHOP this morning.  Delicious as always.  We texted my dad to see if he wanted to meet us there.  He replied four hours later that he had just seen our message and asked if we were still there.  Haha!  Maysen and I went to Walmart to get a Pokemon ds game.  Maysen received a gift card from Papa and Cori, so this is what she wanted to get.  Perfect after finals reward.  I dropped Maysen off at home and headed to Julie Bruce's house.  I wanted to get a present for Weston, Chelsea's new little guy.  Julie has started a baby clothing company with items made from bamboo.  I thought that would be perfect for Chelsea.  Maysen and I dropped the gift off at the post office then went to a game store.  When I got home I noticed that I wrote 'Weston Smith' on the receipt.  Whoops!  I'm just hoping on the actual envelope I didn't write Smith.

Stockton drove to diving today.  It was later than usual because the BYU pool is closed.  They had dry land in the gymnastics room.  I stayed to do gingerbread houses with Bubs and his family.  I can't believe I don't have any pictures from that!  FAIL!  I especially loved Amelia's house.  Ange and Amelia worked on it together.  Ange wrote 'Amelia' in cursive on the roof.  It was adorable.  You will just have to take my word for it since I have no pictures to back it up.

My dad arrived probably three minutes after Bubs and Ange.  He was disappointed because he brought their Christmas present up.  We opened ours.  It's a really cool present.  I loved it!  I don't want to write what it is on here in case any of my brothers haven't received theirs yet. I'm assuming they got what I did.  If they didn't, then I win!  I gave dad the Steve Young book I got for him and the Instant Pot I had already bought him before I bought Steve Young's book.  Hopefully he can figure out that thing and teach me how to use it!

Mike has been so excited to put the food train together.  He always has grand ideas.  This is his first version.  We tested it out with spaghetti. My dad stayed for dinner with us so he was able to be in on the excitement.
Jorja & Maysen
 Jorja
After dinner Mike helped my dad record him reading a Christmas story.  I love how he gives us his reading along with a Christmas book. So fun!

No comments: