Friday, December 2, 2016

Festival with Preston

I had book club with Preston today.  It was so much fun!  I love it!  I love that these boys are loving The False Prince.  Walter finished the book already, but was great about not giving out any spoilers.  I can't wait to meet with them in two weeks when the book is finished!  After book club I went to lunch with Preston, put up a bulletin board for his teacher, corrected spelling tests and then checked out Preston ten minutes early.  We hurried down to the Festival of Trees.  It gets so crowded in the evenings.  Jorja went a few days ago with the Young Women.  Stockton said he was okay missing it this year.  Preston and I had a lot of fun.  I let him lead the way.
Pokemon mini-tree
Of course the gingerbread village was our favorite.  AMAZING!!!  I mean, come on!  Loot at this ferris wheel!  I would love to have this kind of talent.
 Rice-Eccles Stadium
I'll have to get fondant sometime for the gingerbread houses.  Lots of houses used them this year.
Barn
 Water Polo
 The Aggie A!  Adorable!
 Mickey
 Lego
 Candy Land
 Star Wars
 Finding Dory
 Angry Birds
 Poke-Potter
 Charlotte's Web
 Frosty the Astromech
 I only took a picture of one large tree.
It reminded me of my brothers.
Preston loves looking at the playhouses.  Mike would love a playhouse like this!
It would be funny if the slide went right into the swimming pool.
 I loved this giant advent calendar.
 This made me think of my Porge.
We got warm toast with jam.  Preston loved it.  It was a lot of fun to hang out with him.

Jorja, Katlyn, Kate and Hailey all went to Create after school.  I picked them up at Walmart and took them to our house.  They had fun being silly downstairs.  I'm glad Jorja has found a good group of girls to hang around with.

No comments: