Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dry Roads Cabin Snow

We spent the day getting ready to go to the cabin.  Cleaning, packing, wrapping presents, shopping.  Stockton and I found this pile of sleds. Nice.  We got nine of them.  Hopefully they last.
My dad called right as we were leaving.  He was having trouble copying the DVDs.  I hope he can get that figured out.  We got to the cabin around 9:00.  The snow was so high walking up to the cabin!  The roads were great so this is perfect!
Cabin Temple
Matt and Sam decided at the last minute to come tonight.  They got here around midnight.  John and Cassie also left tonight and are planning on driving through the night.  WHAT?  I hope they stop if they get tired.  I can't imagine driving all night after packing all day.  I know they were up until 3:00 in the morning last night.  They saw that it was supposed to snow and they decided it would be better to get through the pass at night on dry roads than in the daylight in the snow. I texted Cassie and Sam pictures of the snow at the cabin.  Lots of snow!
It was pretty cold last night.  Matt and Sam's room heated up nicely. Ours was still a little cold.  Jorja got sick around Evanston and was miserable all night.  She climbed into my bed.  I went to the bunk beds about an hour later.  I sure hope she is better in the morning.

No comments: