Monday, December 5, 2016

Cousin Lunch

I love living close to some of my cousins.  We met for lunch at Blue Lemon.  It is right in-between Heather and Jordyn's offices.  Kendra lives across from the capitol, which isn't too far away either.  Usually Larkin is able to come, but she said she was busy for a long time.  She drives from Provo, so it is harder for her to get away.  Anyways, it was great seeing these girls!  I could spend every day with them and not get sick of them.  Ha!
Evelyn, Kendra, Paisley, Jordyn, Heather
Stephanie
I tried to take the selfie, but with my short arms it didn't work out too well.  Heather mentioned she should have taken it, but she always gets stuck doing that.  The curse of being tall.

Stockton and I went to diving today.  I was so tired.  I only got four hours of sleep.  I usually stay in the car for an hour before I go in and watch Stockton for the second hour.  That way I don't get a ticket.  I leaned the seat back and fell asleep.  I awoke to someone looking in my window.  That startled me.  For a minute I thought it might be a parking ticket guy.  I opened my door and talked to the college student. He said, "I'm sorry.  I just hit your car."  Whoops.  I slept through that! You could see where he it the car because there was red paint.  It just happened to be in a spot that got damaged years ago.  His poor car was brand new and shiny.  He had lots of scrapes on his front bumper. Poor kid.

No comments: