Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Diving

I took Maysen to her laser hair appointment.  She hated it as usual, but she still survived.  I got Maysen dropped off and then went to the UPS store.  I was able to get her text books that we rented from Amazon sent back.  They had to be sent back today or we would get a fine.

Stockton had a diving competition at the U.  He did so well!  He got second place.  This was an eleven dive competition.  You could choose to do all eleven on the 1 meter if you were going for All American. Stockton decided to do a mixture of 1 and 3 meter.  Other than his twisters he hit everything.  He was quite happy after the meet.
Look at Stockton's entry!
 Stockton ~ pike
I'm not sure which dives the pictures above came from.  I put several dives below, but not all eleven.  Stockton did an awesome dive on the 3 meter.  I think it was a reverse 1 1/2.  I was watching and trying to video, so that dive all I have is a video of the ceiling.  Whoops.
Inward 1 1/2
Front 21/2
Reverse 11/2
Back 11/2
Front 21/2
There were some divers who only competed six dives.  Once their families left the place was quite empty.  It was nice that there wasn't a swim meet at the same time.  Swim meets are LOUD!
Mike
We went to Hires Big H after the meet.  I was disappointed that I didn't have my birthday coupon with me.  Oh well.  Katlyn was gone when we got back from diving.  Her dad had come and picked her up.  Jorja had a lot of fun having her over.  The rest of the day was spent getting ready for gingerbread and Christmas tomorrow.  Mike helped me put together 27 houses.  We had pizza and eggnog for dinner.  One of my favorite Christmas dinners.  Mike and I were at Harmons getting the eggnog and we ran into my dad. That was fun!  Mike also noticed the mail place inside Harmons was still open.  I was able to mail my brother Mike his book.  Luckily my dad was there and had Mike and Christen's address.  I had left my phone home.  I'm glad to have that done!  We opened Christmas jammies and the kids all slept together in the boys room.  Even Maysen.
Stockton, Jorja & Preston, Maysen
 Jorja, Stockton, Preston, Stephanie, Maysen, Mike
 Stephanie & Preston
Mike and I stayed up until 1:00 getting everything ready.  We practically fell into bed.  I'm so glad I don't have to teach tomorrow!

No comments: