Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Concert

I finished the last of the gingerbread houses I need for Sunday.  Yay!  I took Preston to diving.  I love that Preston is loving it.  I hope he keeps loving it.  Mike and Stockton took Jorja to her violin concert.  Preston and I managed to arrive a little after it had started.  Luckily they were still on the beginning orchestra, so we were able to see Jorja's entire performance.  They sounded really good.
Jorja
Mike took the kids out somewhere after.  I was asleep by the time they came home.  I was so exhausted.  Jorja chose Chick-Fil-A and then regretted it when she saw Leatherbys.  Whoops!  Missed your chance Porge!

Maysen had her last psychology final today.  She felt really good about it.  She only has to score a 45% in order to get an A in the class.  I think she is pretty safe with that one.

No comments: