Thursday, December 29, 2016

And They're Off!

Like a dirty shirt!  That is what my mom would say every time we went on a long trip.  Usually to Idaho.  We would be driving down Columbine Way and she would say, "We're off like a dirty shirt!"  We took a lot of pictures with these guys before they left.  It is sad not knowing when we will see them again.
Grandpa & Collin
 Mallory, Collin, Grandpa, Brandon, Trevor
 Stephanie & Collin
 Stephanie & Brandon - ha!  love that face!
 Stephanie and Trevor
 Stephanie & Mallory
 John & Stephanie (and Ella)
 Stockton's head, Trevor, Collin, Stephanie, Brandon, Mallory
 Stephanie & Cassie, don't mind breakfast in the background
Once John and Cassie were off, Mike and I took Bubs' kids to the Springs while they packed up.  Mike, Preston, Matt and Anne came with us too.  Matt was able to go down one time on the sled with Anne, then she wanted to go back.  He convinced her to ride the 4 wheeler for awhile.  I rode with Millie the first ride down.  We were going so fast and I hit a bump and landed hard on my tailbone.  It hurt the rest of the day.  Matt ended up walking back to the cabin with Anne and Millie.  He took a sled with a rope and pulled them.  We kept going for awhile.  The kids were frozen when we called it quits.  Ella could have kept going for hours though.

Now all that is left at the cabin is Matt's family and my family.  Matt took Jeff sledding.  He hasn't been able to go outside before today because he has been so sick.  Jeff loved it!
Matt & Jeff
 Jeffers!
 Matt & Jeff
We came in from sledding to find Anne and Jorja making slime.  Cathy gave all of the kids slime making kits.  I'm sure glad they didn't get them out before this!
Anne & Stockton's half face
 Anne, Sam, Jeff
We watched Anne and Jeff while Matt and Sam went to the cabin temple.  Jeff was up most of the time, but Anne slept for several hours! I guess she was saving up all of her sleeping to use now.  Mike decided to keep the foosball table upstairs.  He rearranged the furniture for it to be in the back corner.  This should be fun!
Stockton & Stephanie
I reclaimed my foosball title over Stockton.  Apparently I have to crouch down super low to see the ball though.  I'm getting old.
Chelsea sent me this picture of Weston wearing the clothes we gave him.  They are made out of bamboo.  He looks adorable.  I hope he loves it for the two weeks it will fit him!
Jackson & Weston
I wanted to play Dominion with Matt, but he was asleep.  I told Sam to wake him up early so we could get one more game in before we leave tomorrow.  This trip has gone fast.  It always does at the cabin.  I sure do love it here.

No comments: