Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Rachel Sighting!

Rachel came into town for a super quick trip.  She came into town for her brother and one of her friends.  She didn't think she would get a chance to see us, but I had Eve's handprints back.  Rachel let me know she could see me today and I drove up to Bountiful to meet her.  I called Ange last night to see if she wanted to come with me.  Ange dropped everything and came with us.  On our way up, Sam randomly called Rachel to ask her a question.  Rachel let her know she was in Bountiful.  Sam dropped everything and came up to see Rachel as well. We all love her so much!  It was a short, chaotic trip, but so nice to visit with her.  I can't wait to find out where Brett and Rachel are going next! I hope it's Utah!  If not Utah, I hope it's New Mexico.  Mostly I'm crossing my fingers for Utah.
Ange, Amelia, Stephanie, Rachel & Anne, Sam & Jeff
Eve playing on the floor
I took Preston to diving today.  Mike took Stockton to the National Honor Society induction meeting tonight.  Last year Stockton came straight from diving.  He did not want to do that again.  Luckily we were able to work around it.

No comments: